Monday, December 15, 2008

PPC SCAMS

Have you heard of PPC? Which is Pay Per Click. It's when you pay for listings in Google and Yahoo as well as other search engine directories.

Well, I have to tell you that it can be a great way to gain traffic to your website, but it can also cost you a bundle if, a. you don't know what you're doing, b. you pay someone to do it, but you don't understand how it works.

Either way, you musts learn the basics of PPC before you can expect to profit from it. So, I've written an article of sorts. It's really more like a very long comment. I was so upset by what this PPC campaign manager was doing to my friends, friend, that I just had to write it down.

You'll find the article listed in my articles directory under PPC Scams.

I hope you gain some understanding over what PPC is and what it is not so that you don't end up getting scammed like our poor buddy, Joe.

Until next time,
Chrisi Darrington

No comments: