Thursday, December 18, 2008

Redding Search Engine Optimization Dec 18

Today is December 18 and Redding SEO is now at position number 15. When Google first grabbed my site's URL it was Number 13, then dropped down a few days later to number 17, and now it's up two notches from there.

So, you can see there's some fluctuation in the beginning, and actually there are always adjustments for search engine placement. What is important to note is that it does take time, but the time is well spent in regards to getting a top 10 placement in Google.

At this point I'm just keeping track and logging my results here. Then a few months from now when I'm listed on page one within the first 3 results you'll be able to see the progression for yourself.

My website is all about search engine optimization. It is exactly what Google, Yahoo and MSN want to see when considering relevance. It is only a matter of time before my site wins that wonderful first few results placement.

You may be wondering what I'm doing off my site in order to gain a better position. Well, due to my busy schedule, and the fact that I'm actually on vacation for a week, I'm not really doing anything right now more than just trying to keep a few news posts here for my readers. On my site I've added some new information as well. This will keep my RSS feed up to date.

Fresh, relevant content, this is what matters.

Until next time,
Chrisi Darrington

No comments: