Friday, January 16, 2009

Lightning Fast Google Slurp

Okay, so, I just got around to checking to see if my new site ezpondideas.com gained any nibbles from Google and low and behold yep, Google has listed it. In fact the site link in Google has the following information:

ezpondideas.com/ - 16 hours ago

That is VERY fast. The reason I can now get any site listed so fast is due to the following:

1. The sites are constructed using a clear model that Googles spider bots can slurp.
2. I create an xml map, submit and get it verified by Google.
3. I announce it in my blog here. This blog is very active and Google sends it's little spider bot over everyday, probably several times a day to check it out.

Those three things are the foundation of SEO, (search engine optimization)

If you are seeking to build your own SEO, take a peek at my main site:
Redding Search Engine Optimization. Email me any questions you might have. I don't have time to answer questions from people who are not seriously interested in my services so please only email if you are thinking of hiring someone to build your SEO.

Until next time,
Chrisi D.

No comments: