Thursday, January 15, 2009

Pond Ideas

Introducing a new site born yesterday... I haven't had time to introduce it yet, but today I'm taking a few minutes to get this intro done. I've not informed Google by way of the xml sitemap just yet. It took a while for me to get the site all done. Actually it only takes me about a day to get a site created and up and running.



Most of the time is spent adding the articles. This takes quite some time. So, for all you pond lovers out there, or perhaps those who may want to get started, I invite you to take a look at the new addition to our SEO research at http://ezpondideas.com/



I'll be installing the xml map soon. Wait... I'm going to do that right now... ok, it's done and now I'm going to enter it into Google. Whew! Long day... but it's over and things are all set and ready to go.

Until next time,
Chrisi D

No comments: