Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Google Search My Site

Yep, I asked that Google Search My Site and Guess What It Did!

Okay, just checked Google to see if they know my new site is online and it's official. Google has added my new site, http://reversemortgageproscons.com/ It's only "added" under the actual domain name, it is not currently "listed" in any of the results. Not only did Google search my site, but it added my site in under 3 days.

My SEO site took just about 6 days to get listed, but using a few extra techniques this time I was able to get this new site in Google's directory in less than 3 days this time. Not bad hm? Well, the key here is to see it within the first 30 results once Google decides where it belongs.

I'm anxious to see where Google decides to place my site in the search results. Hmmmmm?

Keeping you posted,
Chrisi Darrington

No comments: