Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Redding SEO Moves Up

I just visited Google to see where my site, Redding search engine optimization or Redding SEO is in the search results and it's now at #12. So, let's see, I went live on that site Dec. 5th and I've written and submitted one article to an article directory. I've submitted the same article to a network of blogs as well. And I've been writing fresh content weekly.

The results are showing things are moving along very nicely. And, I am not working hard at it. This is very casual SEO for me. Mostly I'm not working that hard at it because I already have a list of clients waiting to work with me so I've got to do a lot of research and so forth. My main for Redding SEO online is to be listed on the first page at the top of the results. This will come soon enough. Most likely by the end of January I will be there. No rush. It will happen.

I'll give you a report on my other new site later.

Till then,
Chrisi Darrington

No comments: