Monday, December 29, 2008

Redding SEO Birth of a New Site

Okay, just got back from checking in on my new site submission. One of my articles will not be reviewed for about a week - ARG. The other article should be live in about 3 days or so.

If you go to Google and type in my new site, reversemortgageproscons.com use the www. at the beginning, you will actually see this blog show up in the top of the listings. So, my blog is being visited by the GoogleBot often, if not daily, since I only just went live last night and posted the URL here.

My next site will be reddingsearchengineoptimization.com. Which is the same as Reddingseo.com but I have plans on toying with several domains that represent my business in Redding. For now I have two other sites I need to get online so I guess I need to get to work.

Until Tomorrow,
Chrisi Darrington

No comments: