Sunday, December 28, 2008

Submitting a Google Sitemap

Tonight I uploaded my new site, www.reversemortgageproscons.com Including adding the URL and site map to Google. In addition to this I've written an article specifically for that site and submitted it to a few article directories. This is one of the faster ways of getting listed in Google.

Today is Dec. 27th, and I uploaded my site at about 5:00 pm. I'll be checking daily to see when it appears in Google. My reddingseo.com site took 6 days. Although I neglected to check on the 5th day, but I'm happy with 6 days. However, I'm going to see if I can get this site in a little quicker using a few other techniques.

I'll keep you posted... You can also check yourself by doing a search for reverse mortgage pros cons in Google. That is if you catch this post before it's actually in Google. You have about 3 days to catch it unlisted. :P

See you soon,
Chrisi Darrington

No comments: