Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Google Loves Me - ReddingSEO.com

An additional search term I'm going to target is Redding search engine optimization services. Currently this search term is located at number 17 in Google. Let's see how long it takes for my site to be listed number one for for Redding search engine optimization services as well.

The main reason why these search terms are so valuable is due to the local traffic I will receive. Most business that offer some type of service to their community do not realize the amount of traffic they are missing because their websites are not optimized properly in the search engines.

Although my services are that of which I can provide all over the US, I am starting out here in my home town. And my goal is to encourage you to also consider building your online presence through proper search engine optimization for your business locally.

Best Wishes and Until Next Time,
Chrisi Darrington

No comments: