Thursday, December 11, 2008

Yahoo Lists Redding SEO

Today is December 11th and Reddingseo.com is now listed in Yahoo and MSN. My site is now listed in all three of the top search engines. Google is giving it the most attention and Google is the top dog of search engines. It is where you want to gain the most attention.

Yahoo - Listed number 4 for "Redding SEO", 34 for "redding search engine optimization"

MSN - Currently listed. Which means they know my site exists.

As time goes on I'll be posting updates on how my site goes up the results ladder. It takes time to build enough respect in the eyes of the search engines to gain a top listing. This time will vary between sites, the keyword phrases that are being targeted and the techniques used to gain visibility.

That's it for today, I'll be back soon,
Chrisi Darrington

No comments: