Wednesday, December 10, 2008

SEO Google 6 Days

Last night I visited Google and typed in Reddingseo.com to see if I was listed. And yes, there I was, all bright, shiny and linked. The next thing I did was type into the search box, "Redding search engine optimization". This is the main keyword phrase that I want my site to be listed under. And yep, my site is also in the results for that keyword term.

So, on day 6, my site is listed as number 13 in the results. Not bad for a brand new site.

Today, December 10th, just 7 days after placing my new website online, I see my site is listed NUMBER ONE in Google for the search term, Redding SEO! I didn't think to look for it yesterday under that search term, but hey, 7 days is pretty awesome.

I'll keep you posted on the other search engines. Right now I must go.

Until next time,
Chrisi Darrington

No comments: